Saskia Davis, the author of this text contacted me along with a complete text with her copyright information. This is a very nice piece of text to share:
THE SYMPTOMS OF INNER PEACE (TM)
© 1984 Saskia Davis
Be on the lookout for symptoms of inner peace. The hearts of a great
many have already been exposed; and it is possible that people, everywhere,
could come down with it in epidemic proportions.
This could pose a serious threat to what has, up to now, been a fairly
stable condition of conflict in the world.
Some signs and symptoms of inner peace:
* A tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than on fears based
on past experiences.
* An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment.
* A loss of interest in judging other people.
* A loss of interest in judging self.
* A loss of interest in interpreting the actions of others.
* A loss of interest in conflict.
* A loss of the ability to worry. (This is a very serious symptom.)
* Frequent, overwhelming episodes of appreciation.
* Contented feelings of connectedness with others and nature.
* Frequent attacks of smiling.
* An increasing tendency to let things happen rather than make them
* An increased susceptibility to the love extended by others as well
as the uncontrollable urge to extend it.
WARNING: If you have some or all of the above symptoms, please be
advised that your condition of inner peace may be too far advanced to
be curable. If you are exposed to anyone exhibiting any of
these symptoms, remain exposed only at your own risk.
(for permission to reprint, write: to Saskia Davis <firstname.lastname@example.org> or 10640 Exeter Ave. N.E. Seattle, Wa. 98125>)